Plan Your Visit
Find out more about the surrounding attractions.
Edinburgh offers many famous attractions such as Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace and The Royal Yacht Britannia. The city itself is steeped in history and a walk into Edinburgh’s Old Town will keep you captivated for most of your stay.
- Timberbush Tours is a four star coach company offering a very personal tour, conducted by an experienced, informative guide.
- Gray Line exclusive coach sightseeing tours to Edinburgh, Scotland’s Capital City and arguably one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Get Close to Nature with amazing live close-ups of Scottish wildlife. Enjoy exciting live wildlife action all year round with seabird.org.
- All of the mentioned tours are recommended by our guests.
- The very first rules of Golf were written here in Leith which gives this area a firm and unique place in the history of Golf.
- The Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers spent almost 100 years on Leith Links.
- Mary, Queen of Scots probably played here, and it is known that James VII and Charles I enjoyed games at Leith.
- There are more than 20 golf courses in Edinburgh, so you want be short for choice.
- The Royal Botanical Garden is one of the best in the world.
- People travel from all over to visit this beautiful garden, Palm house, Rock garden and Arboretum.
- A visit here will truly make your day, and it’s only 1.6Km walking distance from A-Haven.
- A small area to the rear of the building is available for guests should they prefer to sit outside.